If you are not one for numbers or struggle to keep on top of all your financial information then this is the option for you. We will take over all the paperwork and processes involved in getting you the correct financial information to run your business.
You can send us your invoices and other information each week or we can provide you with an app where everything can be done online. We can make sure you never miss a bill or forget to invoice a client again!
If you are still struggling along using spreadsheets to try and keep your records it may be that you would benefit from us putting your information on a cloud-based accounting system for you. We will still do all of the hard work but you would be able to log on at any time and see a true reflection of the financial goings on of your business – you can even view the information from your mobile phone.
You may have heard of some software providers such as Sage, Xero, Quickbooks etc – we are able to work with any of these and can help you choose the correct software package for your business.
Bookkeeping services consist primarily of the following:
- VAT Returns
- Sales Ledger – ensuring invoices are sent swiftly to customers
- Purchase Ledger – processing all incoming bills and logging when they are due to be paid
- Bank payments and receipts – keeping on top of all the ins and outs from your bank account
- Credit Control – chasing up customers to ensure they are paying nice and quickly
- Supplier payment runs (if required)
- Fixed assets register